Editorial & Digital Assistant – Part Time / Freelance
We’re looking for an Editorial & Digital Assistant to join our team during an exciting stage of our launch. This is a multifaceted role with the potential of full time employment for the right individual. Work will largely be home-based/remote with regular team meet-ups and plenty of perks.
Candidates must have excellent writing skills and a passion for social media. Ideally you will have at least two years’ experience in a similar role where you have been responsible for social media content and online editorial.
- Writing, editing, scheduling and posting content to our social media platforms, maintaining a consistent style and tone of voice.
- Researching and writing directory listings for The Maverick Guide website.
- Creating regular blog content for the website (to include hotel/restaurant reviews and interviews).
- Researching and sourcing hi-res imagery.
- Populating our online calendar.
- Excellent written English and impeccable grammar.
- An active interest in social media.
- Strong knowledge and experience of using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- A passion for food, travel and lifestyle.
- Familiarity with a range of analytics tools, Adobe CC packages, content management systems, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the latest social media developments and trends
Please send your CV and a short cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be invited to submit content for stage 2 of the application, followed by in-person interviews.